Thursday, May 14, 2015

20150504

I love you, baby! to my dog, Mary, all the time.

franticness

I love the band, Cake. I don't care if their songs sound all alike. They have moments of musical genius, and at least it's a good sound. My big thing is that I love their lyrics. Have a listen. There's no fanlisting. I think I'll make one one of these days.

^^Part One^^

(P.S.) My fingers automatically do what I really want them to even though I have brain "fluffs" sometimes.

Granny saying that "fluff" is better to say than fart.

Eating things we shouldn't have when we were kids and the consequences

With Bree in the computer lab and dancing at ATT
(what else do I remember from being at her barracks?)

Dale Sands' people with blonde hair and brown eyes and the tree swing

^^A Very Long P.S. (Part One-A)^^

No comments:

Post a Comment