Friday, February 24, 2017

20170224

Still had people talking to me last night. I'm glad it's good for them, but it is part of why I wake up. I don't really mind so much. It's nice for both of us, I think, just to be able to talk ad lib.

Writing all this is probably improving my mind. That insertion of "ad lib" was pretty accurate.

I remembered as I sat here that there was someone who wanted to spend time with me today. Let's see if I see him. Among that population, there are many who are willing to try. They speak of buying me lunch, etc., though one time, without knowing me, a man asked me to sleep with him without me knowing him. Must have been the false rumors about who I'd slept with that originated from the shelter at which I was staying at the time.

No teeth this morning. I'll probably wait until breakfast. I went back and forth as to whether to use my camera, and as to where to go. I finally decided on IU and biscuits and gravy.

I'm growing tired, and I want to do my Bible study, so I'll (pause?) here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment